Trekking in Bali by local
This camping adventure is best way to feel the nature. The camp is held on Batur caldera rim. Batur caldera is located northeastern of Bali island, about 70 km from Denpasar city & around 2.5 hours driving. Here you will see a fantastic view both ocean and lake Batur.
So come on, do it with us now !
This ocean and also Agung volcano which is the biggest and the highest one in Bali is on your left side, and so the right side are lake & larva field of Batur volcano. Then there is a silhouette of Rinjani volcano in lombok island that really nice to see while sunrise is coming & after all the scenery there the hot spring will help you to relax & release your tight muscle after trekking.
CALDERA CAMPING ITINERARY :
01.30 – 02.30 PM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
03.40 PM: Arrived at Songan Village where the boat waiting & cross the lake to Pulak / Camp area.
04.00 PM: Arrival at Pulak village (beside the lake) where we’ll overnight.
06.30 PM: Having your dinner (local food).
07.00 PM: Balinese Dance performance & bonfire time.
05.00 AM: Wake up & begin trail trek up to Caldera wall.
06.10 AM: Arrival at top of caldera, where we witness the spectacular view & sunrise.
06.20 AM: Having your Breakfast served with Hot Ginger tea or Bali coffee
09.00 AM: Leaving Pulak on traditional boat then cross the lake Batur.
09.30 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring.
11.30 AM: Stop off at a Traditional Bali tropical plantations.
12.30 PM: Return back to the hotel.
* Free pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
* Professional experienced PRIVATE trekking guides English speaking.
* Professional and PRIVATE driver English speaking.
* Entrance fee to Kintamani area.
* Natural hot spring fee.
* Drinking water,
* Coffee or Tea.
* Boat for crossing the lake
* Camping equipment.
* 1x Dinner & 1x Breakfast.
* Hiking stick.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
* Trekking shoes or sport shoes.
* Long pants & Jacket.
* Extra clothes.
* Swimsuit & Camera
PICK UP TIME :
* Ubud: 02:30 PM * Sanur: 02:00 PM
* Kuta: 01:30 PM * Nusa Dua: 01:30 PM
* Legian: 01:30 PM * Seminyak: 01:30 PM
ACTIVITIES DETAIL :
* Activity Level: Moderate.
* Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
* Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
* Reservation order have to be sent in writing by E-mail to: email@example.com
* Reservation should be made as earlier as possible. (Earlier reservation will be confirmed earlier).
* If you want to booking via phone, please speak personally with us at: +6283119609613
* Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
* Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.