Trekking in Bali by local,
The Caldera sunrise trekking would escape you from the noise of the city and will take a few hours hike up to the summit.The hike started at 5 AM from Hulundanu Temple in Songan Village
The tripoffer an amazing scenery, religious, and awesome trekking routes. During the hike, you can explore the adventure and the beauty of Batur Caldera, which is the biggest and most spectacular Caldera in the world. This is a great hike for a beginner, fun, safe and easy.
While you waiting for the sunrise your eyes willspoiled by the view of the sea and lakeBatur. Also you can see the silhouette of mount Rinjani which is located in Lombok Island. While you going down to the end of the trip, lands will gives you real nature felling of the forest, a thicket and Batur volcano view.
CALDERA HIKING ITINERARY :
02.30 – 03.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
05.00 AM: Starting point at PuraUlun Danu BaturSongan.
05.45 AM: Arrival at the summit of caldera (sunrise point).
06.00 AM: Having your Breakfast served with Hot tea or Bali coffee.
06.30 AM: Continue our trek around caldera crater and begin our descent to Pulak village.
09.00 AM: Leaving Pulak on traditional boat then cross the lake Batur .
09.10 AM : Next to Natural Hot spring
09.30 AM :Arrivi’n The Hot Spring Water
10:10 AM : Leaving Hot Spring
10.40 AM : Stop at Tropical Balinese coffee plantation.
11.40 AM : Back to hotel
* Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned Car.
* With Privet Driver English Speaking.
* Experienced local guides English speaking
* Entrance fee to Kintamani area.
* Natural hot spring fee.
* Drinking water
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
* Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
* Warm jacket
* Long pants.
PICK UP TIME :
* Ubud : 03:30 AM * Sanur: 03:00 AM
* Kuta : 02:30 AM * Nusa Dua : 02:30 AM
* Legian: 02:30 AM * Seminyak : 02:30 AM
ACTIVITIES DETAIL :
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 3 hours (up & down)
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Reservation order have to be sent in writing by E-mail to: email@example.com
- Reservation should be made as earlier as possible. (Earlier reservation will be confirmed earlier).
- If you want to booking via phone, please speak personally with us at: +6283119609613
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel. Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.