Trekking in Bali by local,
If you want trekking in bali, Batur volcano is the best choice. located at Bangli regency 60 km from the main city of Denpasar. Stands at 1717 meters above sea level, mount Batur is one of the most active Volcano in Bali that the first eruption at 1800, the biggest eruption it was at 1804 which is more then 5000 people were killed the last Exploded at 2000, the last larva it was at 1963 which is well known as black Larva . The trek at this volcano usually started at 04.00 A.M, by the altitude of 1021 meters above sea level, through the forest and the basalt lava rock approximately about 1.5-2 hours on physically fitness. As you reach the summit the amazing combination view of the caldera, lake, larva field and the biggest volcano at the front will surely spoilt your eyes and gives another experience of hiking and feel the real atmosphere of the northern Bali, an exclusive experience.
Joint us on the unique experience of cooking breakfast by the volcanic hot steam.
MOUNT BATUR HIKING ITINERARY :
01.30-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
03.45 AM: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the crater of the volcano.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek.
09.00 AM: Arrival toyabungkah village, finsh point.
11.30 AM: Stop of at a Balinese Tropical Coffee plantation.
01.30 PM: Return back to hotel.
* Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car.
* Private driver experienced and English speaking.
* Experienced private trekking guides English speaking.
* Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
* Breakfast & Drinking water.
* Hiking stick
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
* Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
* Warm jacket
* Long pants.
PICK UP TIME :
* Ubud : 02:30 AM * Sanur: 02:00 AM
* Kuta : 01:40 AM * Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM
* Legian: 01:40 AM * Seminyak : 01:40 AM
ACTIVITIES DETAIL :
* Activity Level: Moderate.
* Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
* Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Order have to be sent in writing by E-mail to: email@example.com
- Should be made as earlier as possible. (Earlier reservation will be confirmed earlier).
- If you want to booking via phone, please speak personally with us at: +6283119609613
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel. Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.