Trekking in Bali by local,
An active volcano is not scared, here at 1717 meters is nice way to hide yourself from a busy day & mind. This camp held on the peak of Batur volcano close by the main Crater. So this adventure will take 2 days and one night camp. In this way we are able to have an incredible camping experience.
Feel totally the nature, So come’n do it with us now !!!
The next day we’ll wake up earlier the usually, because we need to packed all of hiking & camping equipment. Then time for sunrise and monkeys.
MOUNT BATUR CAMPING ITINERARY :
12.30 – 01.30 PM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
03.00 PM: Starting point from ToyaBungkah village.
05.00 PM: Arrival at the top of mount Batur(where we’ll set up our tent &do overnight).
05.30 PM: Hike another peak and walk around the crater to see an amazing sunset (about 20 minutes to the sunset point).
06.30 PM: Prepare your dinner and make a nice fire camp.
07.00 PM: Having your dinner (local food) Some wine (locally known as Arak Bali and Tuak )
DURING THE NIGHT :
On full moon nights it is incredible and on the dark moon you will be able to see more stars than you have ever seen before. The next day:
THE NEXT DAY :
We will wake up little earlier than your regular wake up time. All of the hiking and camping gears should be packed before the coming of the other tourist who just hikes the volcano to see the sunrise.
06.15 AM: Having your Breakfast when the sun starts to rise, beautiful colors of purple, orange, pink and red appear at once.
07.00AM: Continue our trek to explore main craters of the volcano. This hiking will also take you to the recent black lava flow.
08.00 AM: Take and enjoy your time then be ready to go down to the parking area.
09.30 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring.
11.30 AM: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Plantation.
12.30 PM: Return back to the hotel.
* Free pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
* Professional experienced PRIVATE trekking guides English speaking.
* Professional and PRIVATE driver English speaking.
* Entrance fee to Kintamani area.
* Natural hot spring fee.
* Drinking water,
* Coffee or Tea.
* Camping equipment.
* 1x Dinner & 1x Breakfast.
* Hiking stick.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
* Hiking shoes or Sport Shoes
* Jacket & Long pants.
* Sunscreen (recommended).
* Bring only what you need, the rest leave it in your hotel.
* Bring some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended
PICK UP TIME :
* Ubud: 01:30 PM * Sanur : 01:15 PM
* Kuta: 12:30 PM * Nusa Dua: 12:30 PM
* Legian: 12:30 PM * Seminyak: 12:30 PM
ACTIVITIES DETAIL :
* Activity Level: Moderate.
* Hiking Duration: 5-6 hours (up & down)
* Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
* Reservation order have to be sent in writing by E-mail to: email@example.com
* Reservation should be made as earlier as possible. (Earlier reservation will be confirmed earlier).
* If you want to booking via phone, please speak personally with us at: +6283119609613
* Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
* Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.